Today on the Fitness Machine, Justin talks about injuries and how to work-out through them so you can continue to stay fit and healthy.
- Being able to perform tasks through every day life and feel good while doing it.
- Do Physical Training
- Strengthen the parts of your body that aren't injured
- Stay active so it won't be difficult to return to later
- Have an end goal and keep it in mind while working out to stay with it through the rough times
- Can never stop getting better at staying healthy
- There is no such thing as a "fast result." It takes time
- It's okay to mess-up every now and then, just get back into it and keep going
- Take it one day at a time. It takes every day to improve and keep going