October 5, 2016
Today on the Fitness Machine podcast, Justin talks about where he thinks fitness will be within the next ten years.
For the next ten years:
- He hopes to see that the mindset of working out for weight loss lessens, and instead is replaced with a "Functional Training" mindset.
- He hopes to find that more people are looking to use movement to work out so they can stay generally fit.
In ten years, he sees State of Fitness as:
- Opening more space for people
- More climbing and obstacle courses
- Keeping the Dumbbells, Kettlebells, and Barbell training
- Keiser Unit for cables will likely be taken out
- Keep Cardio Machines and bikes
- Getting rid of treadmills so people can go walk and run outside
- Smaller businesses are now using gyms and wellness benefits for recruiting
- People are getting to know one another while working out
Core Values in Fitness that won't change:
- Customer Service - Wanting to making people feel safe and welcome while being there and working out.
- Online Marketing and Content - Bringing people into the door by having a strong, professional and trustworthy online presence.
For more on Planet Fitness, visit:
- Justin@mystateoffitness.com (Email him today for a chance to win a FREE 30 day trial!)
Look for challenges to help guide you on your journey to fitness as well!